Topic: Adapting to Changing Customer Expectations on the Path to Purchase
- Date: Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
- Time: 4:30 networking, 5:30 program, 6:30 dinner
- Location: Red Lion Hotel, 333 W College Ave, Appleton, WI 54911
- Presenters: Dave Lambert, VP North American Sales for ITW Welding, Miller Electric
Registration is open until noon five days prior to the program (Fri 3/13).
Not a member? Not a problem! Attend as a guest up to two times per program year. The guest fee for one program is $40 and can be paid on the PayPal site you are directed to when you register online.
- Miller Electric Mfg. is a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and serves a very diverse customer set, from the largest manufacturers and fabricators on the planet to personal users welding at home in their garage. Dave will share how Miller is adapting sales & marketing strategies to remain firmly in the consideration set for industrial buyers and personal users alike as they navigate an evolving path to purchase.
About the Speaker:
Dave Lambert is the Vice President of North American Sales for ITW Welding. Dave joined ITW in 1997 in a financial role and has held positions of increasing responsibility in operations, sales, marketing, and strategy across several ITW Welding divisions over his 22-year ITW career.
Dave is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh where he earned a degree in accounting and enjoyed a hall of fame cross country and track career. Dave is an active member of the American Welding Society, Welding Equipment Manufacturers Association, the Board of the Boys & Girls Club of the Fox Valley and resides in Neenah, WI with his wife Laura and their two children.