Prior to his presentation, Director of Marketing Todd Ostendorf gave an informative, private tour of Werner’s State-of-the-art facility that they moved into earlier in the summer. This was a special offer to those in attendance. The program itself, attendees were given an overview of the following:
- Company overview of Werner
- Marketing Approach – focus on the big picture with a consistent message
- Connecting with customers/prospects
- Increasing Brand Locally
The prospective given was that of the first full year for Todd as the director of marketing. The following are a few highlights and insights shared:
- In addition to their Appleton warehouse/corporate office, they have 12 regional distribution centers throughout Wisconsin. They use a Spoke and Hub approach. All orders come through Appleton and are distributed from there.
- For Werner Electric, they differentiate themselves with their service and technical expertise.
- Their digital channels focus on reinforcing their value proposition. The primary tools are twitter, e-newsletters, white papers, blog posts, and sharing information through LinkedIn.
- Through Werner University, they have qualified trainers provide certification, which electricians need to stay current. They offer training to all three of their segments, are well attended and greatly appreciated.
Wishing you learned more? Don’t miss out on our next program and Join today to get the first-hand experience and full meeting highlights.