PROGRAM TOPIC: "Things We've Learned" A Journey of Working with Various Companies
- Date: Tuesday, September 16th, 2015
- Time: 4:30 networking, 5:30 program, 6:30 dinner
- Location: First Floor of the Historic Equitable Reserve Association (ERA) building, 116 S. Commercial St, Neenah WI
*Enter the ERA building from the east door. The building is currently being renovated and has four tenants.
- Parking: Parking is available in some spots immediately next to the building (please avoid using the Chase Bank lot), and two Neenah City lots are located on the south side of Doty, just east of the Associated Bank drive through lot. No permit is needed after 4pm to park in the city lots.
- Presenter: Steve Romme, partner at Dynamic Insights
Not a member? Not a problem! Attend as a guest up to two times per program year. The guest fee for one program is $40 and can be paid on the PayPal site you are directed to when you register online.
About our Speaker
Steve is a business leader with a history of creating innovation and growth. He has experience in finance, accounting, manufacturing, marketing, market research, product development, and business leadership.
Steve is always looking for new opportunities to implement innovation and growth, with a current focus on customer loyalty research and superior new home construction.
At Dynamic Insights, Steve is responsible for creating and implementing sustainable growth strategies that are rooted in voice of the customer research for all types of businesses.