PROGRAM TOPIC: TBD
- Date: Wednesday, October 15th, 2014
- Time: 4:30 networking, 5:30 program, 6:30 dinner
- Location: Reeve Memorial Union UW Oshkosh | 748 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901 | Directions
- Presenter: Phil Whitebloom, Vice President of Sales and Marketing with Communications Engineering Inc.
- SMPNEW Welcomes the Student Collegiate Chapter to this Event!
Not a member? Not a problem! Attend as a guest up to two times per program year. The guest fee for one program is $40 and can be paid on the PayPal site you are directed to when you register online.
About our Speaker
Phil Whitebloom grew up in the northern suburbs of Chicago and graduated from UW Oshkosh in 1980. He worked for a few companies after college in professional sales roles and then spent his career with Sony Corp (23 years). He advanced to become the National Sales Manager for Sony’s Government Division, with clients including the White House, the Pentagon, Congress, the Navy and the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He is a two time winner of Sony’s “Samurai” award (Sony’s highest honor).
Phil retired from Sony and became the Vice President of Sales and Marketing with Communications Engineering Inc. (CEI), a systems integrator for broadcast, A/V, and multi-media systems. CEI builds major broadcast/media systems for media companies such as The Discovery Channel, National Geographic and PBS, and develops applications for other corporate markets such as control rooms and other infrastructure for the Washington Redskins and the Pittsburg Steelers.
Outside work, Phil served as President of Temple Isaiah serves on the Board for ASPIE, a non-profit organization that helps create job opportunities and housing options for people with disabilities.