Topic: Talent, Growth and Development in the NEW
- Date: Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
- Time: 4:30 networking, 5:30 program, 6:30 dinner
- Location: TBD
- Presenter: Executive Director Jerry Murphy
Not a member? Not a problem! Attend as a guest up to two times per program year. The guest fee for one program is $40 and can be paid on the PayPal site you are directed to when you register online.
New North, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, regional marketing and economic development organization fostering collaboration among private and public sector leaders throughout the 18 counties of Northeast Wisconsin, known as the New North region. New North is a regional partner to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) and the State of Wisconsin, as well as local economic development partners and represents more than 100 private Investors. New North has Six Key Initiatives:
- Attract, develop and retain diverse talent
- Foster targeted industry clusters and new markets
- Support an entrepreneurial climate and small business
- Encourage educational attainment
- Elevate sustainability as an economic driver
- Promote the regional brand
Click here to learn more!
About the Speaker:
Jerry Murphy is the Executive Director of New North, Inc. His focus is on the design and implementation of regional economic development strategies that leverage regional values/assets/capacities. He oversees the strategies that engage regional collaborators, and that sustain and grow the regional economy.