Topic: Bare Bones Brewery…Beyond the Beer
- Date: Wednesday, March 2oth, 2019
- Time: 4:30 networking, 5:30 program, 6:30 dinner
- Location: Bare Bones Brewery. 4362 County Road S- Oshkosh, WI 54904
- Presenters: Dan Dringoli
Registration is open until noon two days prior to the program (Mon 3/18).
Not a member? Not a problem! Attend as a guest up to two times per program year. The guest fee for one program is $40 and can be paid on the PayPal site you are directed to when you register online.
- Dan will discuss the transition from working in the private sector to the road to entrepreneur. He will share the strategies of Franchising verses independent business ownership, pros and cons and a little on how and why to make that decision.
- There will be active discussion on cross-marketing for multiple businesses, the benefits and downfalls of multi-use building properties as well as peaks and valleys of seasonal business; beer and restoration contracting.
- Active discussion on the “US v. them” mentality in beverage production and contracting business and how being friendly competitors works better than rivalry.
- There will be a tour of the Brewery and a little presentation on the brewing process.
- What holds next for Bare Bones and the coffee industry.
- Lots of beer, wine, spirits, and soft drinks will be provided.
- Bare Bones participates in the WI Tavern League Safe Ride program and any participant can get a free ride home if needed.
About the Speaker:
- Dan Dringoli started his professional career with the Neenah Police Department in 1991 and left in 2006. In 15 years held positions as Patrolman, School Liaison Officer, and Detective. He also sat on the Neenah Joint School District Board of Education for 7 years and currently sits on the Board of Directors for NAMI Oshkosh.
- Dan has held insurances licenses in Health and Life, opened PuroClean Disaster Recovery in 2006 and Bare Bones Brewery in 2015
- Dan holds a BS from Western Illinois University in Law Enforcement Administration as well as an MS in Organizational Leadership & Quality from Marian College in Fond du Lac.
- Dan is married to his business partner for life Patti Dringoli and has 5 children.
(920)744-8045 Ext 6