Topic: Tips For Thriving When Common Sense Fails
- Date: Wednesday, January 17th, 2018
- *Members Only + Guests, au gratis. Members, please register yourself and register your guests with your name as a reference in the comments. Any questions on registrations, please contact Bryan Lilly, email@example.com
- Time: 4:30 networking, 5:30 program with heavy appetizers and refreshments provided
- Location: Ansay & Associates, 4351 W. College Ave. Suite 310, Appleton.
- Presenter: President & CEO of Kelly Leadership Group, LLC – Alonzo Kelly
Not a member? Not a problem! Attend as a guest up to two times per program year. The guest fee for one program is $40 and can be paid on the PayPal site you are directed to when you register online.
Life is so much easier when rational human beings make rational decisions and follow rational rules. What happens though when consumers expect irrational results, at irrational prices, in irrational ways? This presentation will highlight a few tips of how to build a successful business embracing our inner ‘calculated crazy’ and keeping our sanity along the way.
About the Speaker:
A dynamic Executive Coach, Professor, 3x Best Selling Author, and Radio Host, Alonzo Kelly has gained international and global attention as a premier consultant and strategist. Alonzo is recognized as one the nation’s leading experts on leadership development, strategic thinking, planning, and acting which results in individual and organizational goal achievement. He has appeared on America’s Premier Experts which airs on major networks across the country including ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. Alonzo has served over 1,000 individuals through personal and professional development, delivered training to a plethora of fortune 500 companies, individual Counties, nonprofit organizations, and is consistently retained to be the keynote speaker at large and small events across the country.
He holds a bachelor’s in Accounting, three master’s degrees (Public Administration, Human Resource & Labor Relations, Business Administration), and is nearing completion of a PhD in Multidisciplinary Human Services. He is also currently in the process of obtaining his Doctorate in Business Administration.
More information: www.AlonzoKelly.com