SMPNEW Collegiate Chapter
The Collegiate Chapters of Sales and Marketing Professionals of Northeast Wisconsin (SMPNEW) is open to any college or university students enrolled in marketing or sales related educational programs.
The chapter benefits include:
- Discounted fees for students attending SMPNEW dinner programs
- SMPNEW members speak at student club events
- Annual scholarship sponsorship
- Honors recognition to top students
- Participating in annual student/professional golf outing.
- All recent collage graduates have the benefit of a discounted membership for SMPNEW
- Internship opportunities available Business professional networking
- Exposure to speakers place of business
- Student liaison and network training available
- Source of professional speakers available for your college or university classes
- Opportunities to gain experience on real world projects
- Resume building content
- Social media connections
- Transportation can be arranged on a request basis
- Free first meeting
This annual award is presented to a student of a Collegiate Chapter to assist with tuition expenses. Scholarship entries are due by March 3rd, 2017. The process and description of the SMPNEW scholarship:
Organization: Sales and Marketing Professionals North East Wisconsin
Available to: SMP Collegiate Chapter Members
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Awards will be based mainly on the breadth and depth of professional development experiences related to marketing, (particularly experiences that demonstrate initiative and leadership) and academic performance. Reviewers may consider other issues as desired and as warranted based on application submissions. Process: the advisor(s) and officers of the SMP Collegiate Chapter(s) will collect information on members; resumes and/or other reasonable documentation. The Collegiate Chapter advisor(s), President(s) and SMP liaison(s) may provide additional notes they believe are helpful. The Collegiate Chapter(s) will then submit documents to the SMP President or a person designated by the SMP President by April 1st. A panel of SMP members will review applicants and make recommendations on the number of awards granted and their amounts, based on available funds and strength of applicant pool. The review panel is encouraged to consider awarding one scholarship to a Collegiate Chapter officer and one scholarship to a Collegiate Chapter general member. The SMP Board will consider the recommendations of the review panel, make a final decision, and notify award recipient(s) by May 1st. Send applications to: email@example.com
Recent College Graduate SMPNEW Membership
We offer a one-year special membership for new college graduates who have graduated within the past 12 months; a 50% reduced rate and no initiation fee. This membership comes with all regular membership benefits. The purpose of this offer is to help new college graduates get a strong start to their careers, providing some financial assistance as they “get on their feet”.
March 21, 2018Speaker: Leadership from AZCO Inc.