Our May program was presented by Mary Hosmer at the Butte des Morts Country Club. Hosmer started this sales-oriented program by noting that working sales is great – where else can you have unlimited potential? Further, the sales process must be clearly comprehended:
- 15% of the Sales Process is Technical
- 85% of the Sales Process is Emotional – we need to connect with people.
For each of us, our life plays out like a movie. And in a movie, you need to have a script, the best scripts are developed over time, and take a holistic perspective. After developing your script, you need to decide what role you play in your movie:
- A star gets a lot of attention, but ultimately is not in control of their performance.
- If you’re working the camera, sound, etc. you make a huge impact on the final product, but primarily spend time watching things happen.
- While not always out in front of the camera, the director is in control. What can we do to have control of our life?
Wishing you learned more? Don’t miss out on our next program and Join today to get the first-hand experience and full meeting highlights.